Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Every End is a New Beginning

So I am anxiously awaiting the end of this school quarter....well, not really awaiting, because in addition to my busy schedule and holiday company arriving, I am trying to complete my paper and two finals- the end is rapidly approaching and I am not ready for it! (Even though I am soooo ready for it to be over!)

But taking things day by day... I have school tonight. My last class for the quarter. Tomorrow I anticipate having some paper writing time which is good since my paper is due tomorrow. I have one final due on Saturday and one due next Wednesday. Then (finally) I am done with the quarter.

Well, no rest for the wicked. Just got our materials for next quarter. While the topics are much more interesting to me than this quarter (marketing, entreprenuership and global business) the reading appears to be substantial and needs to be accomplished before the start of the new quarter on January 7. I have 6 paperback books to read. (and would you believe that they didn't even gift wrap 'em????)

I am so ready to be done with school. 2 more quarters, I keep telling myself....just 2!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you taking on these huge challenges...including "keeping up on your "house work".
Keep on keeping on.. Love ya mom