Sunday, October 26, 2008

Won't be getting through my "to do" list today...


It's 5:30pm, and I think it is fair to say that I will not be getting through my "to do" list today. Time to start eliminating those things that can be done later.
  • I was going to make a nice roast pork, but we are having pizza instead. I will put the roast in a crock pot tomorrow morning.

  • The apple crisp for work will wait until Thursday night (we are having a Halloween party on Friday- so this is acceptable.)

  • I was going to get on the treadmill (I know- exercise should be a priority)

That leaves:

  • Post to my blog (check!)
  • Grocery shopping
  • Cleaning off my desk in the office
  • Cleaning clothes off of couch
  • 1 of 2 work assignments - will make tomorrow go much more smoothly if I can do this tonight! Won't get through both of them- but should I really be working on a Sunday???

Weekends never seem to be long enough. Or perhaps, my "to do" lists are never short enough...I always make a list and rarely find that I have time to accomplish everything on it. I need to scale down, and I need to exercise- these should be my priorities.

My "done" list for today is somewhat impressive- considering I slept in (must take care of myself first!).

  • I planted my daffodil bulbs
  • Paid bills
  • Filled in my mail in election ballot
  • Made a grocery list and completed part of my shopping
  • Made a list of chores for Jake (he needs money)
  • Composed email invite for my co-workers for Halloween party
  • Brought in and sorted through my Halloween decor
  • oH! and I completed my blog entry. (The End)

No comments: