- I was going to make a nice roast pork, but we are having pizza instead. I will put the roast in a crock pot tomorrow morning.
- The apple crisp for work will wait until Thursday night (we are having a Halloween party on Friday- so this is acceptable.)
- I was going to get on the treadmill (I know- exercise should be a priority)
- Post to my blog (check!)
- Grocery shopping
- Cleaning off my desk in the office
- Cleaning clothes off of couch
- 1 of 2 work assignments - will make tomorrow go much more smoothly if I can do this tonight! Won't get through both of them- but should I really be working on a Sunday???
Weekends never seem to be long enough. Or perhaps, my "to do" lists are never short enough...I always make a list and rarely find that I have time to accomplish everything on it. I need to scale down, and I need to exercise- these should be my priorities.
My "done" list for today is somewhat impressive- considering I slept in (must take care of myself first!).
- I planted my daffodil bulbs
- Paid bills
- Filled in my mail in election ballot
- Made a grocery list and completed part of my shopping
- Made a list of chores for Jake (he needs money)
- Composed email invite for my co-workers for Halloween party
- Brought in and sorted through my Halloween decor
- oH! and I completed my blog entry. (The End)