Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yes, Sir - That's MY baby


Just wanted to post a current picture of my son, Jake, sporting the latest in college attire.
Jake will be graduating from Monroe high school and Everett Community College in June. He was just accepted by Western Washington University and he plans to begin classes as a Junior there in fall.
At this point he is not sure what his major will be, but it is rumored that his interests are math and communications.

I will say no more-so as not to embarrass him further- except that I am seriously proud of him and I think the sweatshirt looks great!

2 comments:

BrittenRoost said...

Wow...your baby looks way to grown up. Congrats to him on his acceptance into college. You should be very proud.
KJ

Unknown said...

Thats my grandson..and I am so proud of him. It seems like only afew years ago he was little and sitting on my lap.. Whooooooooooa
I wont go there...don't be embarrassed..
Jake, You are going to love college life...and you can bring home your laundry to your mother since you wont be so far away!
Love ya
Gramma C