Tea can enhance highlights to your hair naturally without drying. Black tea adds important antioxidants too. Place 2 teabags -or use fresh herbs- to 2 cups of boiling water for 30 minutes (or overnight) When cool, apply the brewed tea all over your head and leave it in for 15 -30 minutes.
What to use for your hair....
- Black Tea for darkening hair (Coffee is also effective)
- Chamomile tea to enhance blonde locks.
- Sage tea to darken gray hair (add fresh sage leaves to 2 cups of boiling water and let cool, leave on for 30 minutes, use weekly)
- Red Hibiscus tea can enhance red hair.
- Rosemary tea may help thinning hair (add fresh Rosemary to 2 cups of boiling water and let cool, leave on your hair for 20-25 minutes)
- Lavender tea can help control dandruff (add fresh lavender buds to 2 cups of boiling water)